Since its Diwali time, I promise to bring you alots of desserts. This one is special. Since all of us have expected guest come at unexpected time during festivals, and we have to ponder what to serve. One thing is for sure we serve them sweet. This is an easy and a quick dessert which could be prepared and made well in advance or immediately.
Sometimes I come across people who dont like to spend alot of time in kitchen but want to make some thing really nice. So I believe this is one of the easiest and delicious recipe I am sharing with you.
Fruits combined with cream and jelly make it a scrumptious dessert.
For this you would need:
- 1 pack of Lime Jelly
- 1 tin cocktail fruit
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- some choco-chip cookies
- Prepare the jelly by adding boiling water to the mixture. Dissolve the mix completely.
- Pour the mix into which ever mould you would like to prepare this dessert. In this case, I filled a quarter of glassess, I had.
- Keep it for 45 minutes at room temperature for proper setting.
- In the meantime, whip the cream with an electric beater till soft peaks are formed.
- Crush the choco-chip cookies ( I used the one I made at home).
- Bring the jelly cups, put a layer of crushed cookies.
- Then cover with a layer of whipped cream.
- Now put some fruits.
- Again a layer of whipped cream.
- Now some crushed cookies again.
- Refrigerate till the time of serving. Serve it chilled.