Christmas Rum Balls Pudding

16 Dec

Its christmas time and I see its decorated everywhere. Its beautiful. I just love the carols playing everywhere. Besides the decorations, there is enormous variety of exquisite food available on the streets, malls and markets. It is actually to die for. But for me its a habit that I try different food stuff when I go out and try to reproduce at home. It feels a sense of achievement after I have done so.

This time I ate amazing cakey fruit balls. I had to try these since it was so festive. These are amazingly delicious cakey rum balls. There is a yummy chocolatey cake combined with rum which gives these balls an extra yummilicious taste to it. White chocolate along the cherries as the icing gives an extra flavor to the balls. The taste of these balls gave me hint of a plum pudding. Its velvety smooth crumble balls.

For this I simply crumbled the chocolate cake. This is going to be little messy in the following stages but it’s totally worth it!

Adding some golden syrup and the most important Rum!!

Mix the melted Milk Chocolate to this mixture.

Combine well with your hands. Messy isn’t it!!

Roll them into balls.

Add the melted white chocolate on top of the balls.

Decorate with glazed cherries.

Now Serve these Rum Balls in the Most Festive Style!!!!

Pretty Christmas Tree!! Isn’t It!!

(Recipe adapted from Nigella)

11 Responses to “Christmas Rum Balls Pudding”

1. Kiri W. December 17, 2011 at 1:04 AM #

Oh man, I love rum balls! Great recipe! πŸ™‚

2. Parsley Sage December 17, 2011 at 7:22 AM #

i can get into yummilicious πŸ™‚ I think your pudding balls look fabulous!

Buzzed

3. Lilla December 18, 2011 at 12:00 PM #

Ciao, nice to meet you! I can’t reach your blog through foodbuzz but I found you anyway πŸ™‚ thanks for friendship

4. Liz December 18, 2011 at 10:06 PM #

Just beautiful!!! I love treats that are as pretty as they are tasty…and these are both!

5. Nava Krishnan December 19, 2011 at 1:43 PM #

Adorable it looks and wow, like this simple version of making the rum balls.

• Gursahiba@ExquisiteNiche December 19, 2011 at 11:51 PM #

Thanks Nava! They are indeed simple, at the same time delicious in taste. They got finished in a day!

6. Ruth December 19, 2011 at 4:11 PM #

They look so delicious! I’ll keep it in mind! I’m still thinking my Christmas menu and these sound like a great idea!