Valentine’s Treat!!

15 Feb

I truly believe in the fact that ‘EVERYDAY’ is ‘SPECIAL’ with your loved ones and you do not need a particular day to celebrate it. But somehow, when I look around in the month of February around the malls and shops, I see everything in red. Everything is so beautifully decorated. In a way it is mesmerizing. It definitely does bring out the romantic mood. Actually all this truly epitomizes that Love is in the Air’.

All this overwhelms me and soul inside me compels me to buy gifts and flowers all the time. So somehow, February is a month ofย  romance with lots of cupid goodies to make and eat around. So I did make a delicious Cupid Strawberry Delight for the occasion which you must try. Donot forget to vote for it on Food Frenzy!! Click Here.

So this Valentine Day was actually a working day. We did exchange wonderful bouquet of flowers and gifts. I just love getting gifts whatever the occasion may be!

JS actually made me realise that in our 3 years of relationship I hadn’t got flowers for him ever. It was actually true! He has always gifted me some amazing bouquets like really big heart-shaped ones. I still remember the first bouquet that he got for me (unfortunately don’t have a picture!). It was about 3 1/2 ft tall and filled with red roses! It was absolutely AMAZING!! (You would know now why I adore him so much). So it was my turn now! I did get flowers for him this time and also, baked a flowery strawberry cake for him!! (He loved it!…) . I guess, it has now covered up for the past years ๐Ÿ˜‰

We usually plan our dinner ahead of time but due to some circumstances we could not do it yesterday. So most of the places were booked already. But we finally got a place at the most popular Italian joint in Delhi, Big Chill Cafe. It is certainly one of our favourites! Their grills, bakes, ice creams and desserts are just to-die for. After the most heavy and cheesy dinner, we had their speciality i.e Missisipi Mud Pie and Banofee Pie. Yum Yum Yum, I can still recall the flavors as I write.

My sister in-law and her husband joined us for dinner. It was a fun evening together with lots of jokes and gossips of the tinsel town!! Hehe! It was truly a fun evening together! Wishing more merrier times ahead!:)

Sharing Good Times Together!!

Wishing all my reader’s a Happy Valentine Day!!

Thanks for showering love on my blog!

-Gursahiba!

10 Responses to “Valentine’s Treat!!”

1. Cher February 15, 2012 at 6:17 PM #

That’s a really pretty cake ๐Ÿ™‚

2. yummychunklet February 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM #

What a sweet treat! Happy Valentine’s Day!

3. Kimby February 15, 2012 at 8:01 PM #

That’s a wonderful picture of you two at the Valentine Mall… nice to “meet” both of you! It was fun to see pictures of your evening out, too — such a good time! I keep looking at your bouquets — GASP, they’re just beautiful!!! — so thoughtful of you to get one for your hubby, too. Yes, I think you’ve made up for everything ๐Ÿ™‚ and your post is definitely filled with LOVE!

4. Choc Chip Uru February 16, 2012 at 12:18 AM #

Too cute – Happy Valentines Day ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru
    Latest: Healthiest Natural Sugars Muesli Bars

5. Kiran @ KiranTarun.com February 16, 2012 at 10:37 AM #

What a great way to celebrate love with your loved ones ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetie ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Norma Chang February 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM #

Beautiful photos, love the bouquets. Thanks for sharing your celebration photos.

7. Tina (PinayInTexas) February 19, 2012 at 5:24 AM #

Glad you had a lovely Valentine celebration! Love the beautiful flowers and gorgeous cake!

8. Sarah @ Homestyle Cooking Around The World February 20, 2012 at 10:03 PM #

Such an adorable and fun read! The flowers and cake were beautiful. I had to think as you mentioned never buying flowers for your husband that I have never bought any for mine either. Glad you were able to have a fun time together for dinner.

• Gursahiba @ Exquisite Niche February 21, 2012 at 1:33 PM #

Try getting him flowers the next time, you have to see their smile. I think men too like getting flowers as much as girls. I guess it is romantic to for the genders;)

9. Anzz February 25, 2012 at 2:13 AM #

Such a wonderful read. Heartfelt and touching..!